- Chicken Tenders1.25 lb
- Chicken tenders (or chicken breasts cut into strips)
- Cajun Spice Mixture
- 1/2 tbsSalt
- 2 tspGarlic powder
- 2 tspOnion powder
- 1/2-1 tbs Cajun spice (to taste)
- 1/2 tbsPaprika
- 1 tspOregano
- 1 tbsWater
- 1 tbsOil of choice
- 1/2 cupPlain low fat Greek yogurt 
- 1/4 cupLow sugar ketchup (or organic)
- 1/2 tspGarlic powder
- PinchSalt (to taste)
- PinchCajun spice (to taste)
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is .
- Preheat oven to broil 550 degrees. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Spread chicken out onto baking pan. Stir all ingredients for the spice mix mixture together in a small bowl until it reaches the consistency of a thin paste. Toss chicken tenders in the seasoning, and spray evenly with cooking spray. Roast in preheated oven for 16-18 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink in the center of the thickest piece), and/or reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees. Sprinkle with an extra dash of paprika just before serving if desired (this will give the chicken a pretty pop of color and flavor, but isn’t needed). Enjoy.
- To Make the Dipping Sauce: Stir all ingredients for the dipping sauce together well in a small bowl while chicken is cooking. Serve alongside chicken tenders!
This article and recipe adapted from this site