- 1-1/4 cup (13-ounce container) Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (heaping) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven 350°F. Prepare an 8″x8″ baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix chocolate spread and eggs in a medium bowl until combined. Add flour and salt. Mix until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
- To make these gluten-free, use your favorite gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- Cut the brownies with a disposable plastic knife . The knife cuts through the brownies like butter and does not tear up the edges. Even when they are hot.
This article and recipe adapted from this site