- 1 (6oz) pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8oz) tub of Cool Whip (thawed in fridge)
- 6 regular sized Hershey’s Chocolate Bars (about 9 ounces)
- Break apart your Hershey’s Bars and place them in a microwave safe bowl (set a few squares aside for garnish later if you’d like). Heat for 30 seconds at a time until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the Cool Whip to the melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the chocolate cool whip mixture into your prepared pie crust, and use a cheese grater to garnish the top with any chocolate you have set aside.
- Refrigerate and chill for at least 2 hours before slicing.
This article and recipe adapted from this site