- 2 – 2 1/2 pounds Flank steak – cut into 6 pieces
- kosher salt/black pepper
- 1/2 cup Tamari sauce
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
- 1 pound asparagus – trimmed
- 3 bell peppers – seeded and sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Olive oil spray
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks into a large zip top bag. Add: Tamari sauce and garlic. Seal bag.
- Massage steaks so that they’re completely coated. Transfer to refrigerator and allow to marinade for a minimum of 1 hour up to overnight.
- When ready to assemble, remove steaks from marinade and place on a cutting board or sheet. Discard marinade.
- Equally divide and then place asparagus and bell peppers into the middle of each piece of steak.
- Roll steak around vegetables and secure with tooth picks.
- Preheat air fryer.
- Working in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer, place bundles into basket of air fryer.
- Spray vegetables with olive oil spray.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove steak bundles and allow to rest for 5 minutes prior to serving/slicing.
- WHILE steak is resting, into small-medium sauce pan heat: balsamic vinegar, broth and butter over medium heat. Whisk to combine.
- Continue cooking until sauce has thickened and reduced by half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over steak bundles prior to serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site