- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 Tbsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 c fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 c
- 1/3 c honey
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 c shredded colby jack cheese
- Pound the chicken and salt both sides. Set aside. In large pan cook bacon. Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel. Set aside.
- Add mushrooms to bacon grease and saute until they release their moisture and brown up a bit. Remove with slotted spoon to plate and set aside.
- Add chicken to pan and brown on both sides. Add more oil if needed.
- Place chicken in greased baking pan.
- Mix together the mustard, honey, mayo and onion flakes. Spoon evenly over breasts. Top with mushrooms.
- Chop bacon into bits and add on top. Top with cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes
This article adapted from this site