- 2 pounds boneless skinless, chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
- 1.5 pound package good quality bacon
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut each bacon slice in half.
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Dredge the wrapped chicken in mixture. (We did not use toothpicks, but if your bacon is falling off you can skewer them.) Place on foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then flip the bites over. Bake for another 10 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- IF YOU USED THICK BACON and PRECOOKED THE BACON they only need to cook for 25 minutes. Still turn them over halfway through cooking.
This article and recipe adapted from this site