- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 packet ranch dip powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- fresh veggies, for serving
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, ranch, and chives to a medium mixing bowl and stir together until well combined with a wooden spoon or a mixer.
- Spoon the mixture onto a large sheet of plastic wrap and fold the plastic up and over the cheese mixture to form a ball.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before removing the plastic wrap and serving.
- We like to serve this cheese ball with fresh celery, mini sweet peppers, cucumbers, and low carb crackers.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here