FOR THE CRUST
- 26 Oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted, plus more for pan
- Pinch of kosher salt
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 4 (8-oz.) bars cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 c. Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
FOR THE GANACHE
- 2/3 c. heavy cream
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325º and butter an 8″ or 9″ springform pan.
- Make crust: In a food processor, blend Oreos with melted butter and salt. Pat into a springform pan and set aside while you make filling.
- Make cheesecake: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until completely smooth and fluffy. Add cornstarch, then add eggs. Add Baileys and vanilla.
- Pour batter into crust and place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake until center of cheesecake is only slightly jiggly, 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes. Let cheesecake cool in oven, 1 hour, then refrigerate until completely cool, 4 hours or up to overnight. (If you’d like to use a water bath, tightly wrap outside of springform pan with two layers of aluminum foil. Transfer to a deep roasting pan and pour in enough boiling water to reach halfway up the cheesecake pan. Bake as directed.)
- When ready to serve, make ganache: In a small saucepan over low heat, heat heavy cream. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and pour hot cream on top. Let sit 3 minutes, then stir until creamy, until no lumps remain. Refrigerate ganache until slightly thick, 15 minutes, and spread all over cheesecake. Let set 10 minutes, then serve.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here