- 4 chicken breasts (use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half, horizontally)
- 2 cups broccoli florets , blanched, chopped
- 6 strips bacon , cooked, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese , shredded
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. I used the the oval casserole dish measured 13 inches x 9 inches x 4 inches deep.
- Note about chicken: use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large thick chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally each to make 4 thin chicken breasts.
- Top with chopped and blanched broccoli florets.
- Top with chopped cooked bacon.
- Spread Ranch dressing on top.
- Top with shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
This article and recipe adapted from this site