- 1 loaf banana bread
- 1 16 oz container cream cheese frosting
- 1 16 oz pkg White Chocolate Candiquik
- Chopped walnuts optional
- Cinnamon optional
- Cook and cool your banana bread, if making homemade.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat mat, set aside.
- In large bowl add banana bread and crumble into crumbs.
- Add in your container of cream cheese frosting and mix until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop grab your batter and roll into balls and place on prepared pans and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Melt your candiquik according to package directions.
- Using spoon dip your banana bread balls into melted chocolate and spoon around to coat and place back on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and a little bit of cinnamon and let set.
Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.2mg
This article and recipe adapted from this site