- 1 cup gluten-free flour (can sub regular flour, spelt flour…etc.)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
Bang bang sauce:
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Mix the flour, almond milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter, let any excess batter drip off then place the cauliflower bites on the baking pan.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Toss the cauliflower and sauce together.
- Serve immediately.
This article and recipe adapted from this site