- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 C Chicken Broth
- 3 C Water
- 1 Green Onion
- 4 TBSP Mayo
- 3 TBSP Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot place the chicken broth, water and chicken breasts, cook.
- In a food processor (or you can totally chop) chop up the green onion and place in a large bowl.
- Once the chicken has boiled completely, remove and let drain. You want to reserve the water/chicken broth mixture so keep it on the stove!
- Cut the chicken breasts in half and place in the food processor and shred. Place in bowl with green onions.
- In the large bowl pour in mayo and mix with the chicken. Now the chicken salad will be a little dry. This is the time to scoop a TBSP at a time of the water mixture. This helps the chicken not be so dry 😉 I typically do 5-7 TBSP’s of water, but you may need more or less depending on how big the chicken breasts are.
- Mix in salt and pepper, chill and serve. There is A LOT of pepper in the crack chicken salad. If you don’t want so much pepper add less.
This article and recipe adapted from this site