- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit, or choice of sweetener
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Whipped Cream (alternate frosting recipe in notes below)
- Preheat mini waffle maker.
- In a smal bowl, combine all chaffle ingredients.
- Pour half of the chaffle mixture into the center of the waffle iron. Allow to cook for 3-5 minutres.
- Carefully remove and repeat for second chaffle. Allow chaffles to sit for a few minutes so that they crisp up.
- For filling, we like it simple and just went for whipped cream. See notes below for alterate filling.
- We preffered a simple feeling for this and simply used whipped cream. However if you’d like a cream cheese filling, use: 1 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Sweetener, 2 tbsp cream cheese (softened), and 1/4 tsp vanilla. Combine all ingredients and spread frosting once chaffle is cooled to room temperature.
- This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here