Better than Tuna , By Healthy Living and Lifestyle .
Portable and easy meals, like the classic tuna salad sandwich, are an essential. This chickpea vegan tuna salad is a delicious vegan alternative. Try it!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
• (2) 15oz cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained (or 3 cups cooked chickpeas)
• 1 shredded carrot
• 2 stalks celery, finely diced
• 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
• Just Mayo or alternative vegan mayonaise, approximately 1/4 cup
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
• optional: extras like mustard, dill, etc
• Roughly mash the chickpeas in a medium size bowl. I like to leave some chunks of the peas in the mash.
• Add the carrot, celery, onion, salt and pepper and mix well with a fork
• Add mayo to desired texture of creaminess (I find tastes really vary in this regard)
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Better than Tuna
Rated 5/ 454 based on 454 Customer Reviews