These no bake birds nest cookies are made with chocolate, butterscotch and chow mein noodles, then finished off with candy eggs. The perfect easy Easter dessert!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Servings: 12 Servings
• 12 ounces milk chocolate chips I recommend using Guittard or Ghirardelli chocolate chips, do not use Nestle.
• 12 ounces butterscotch chips
• 12 ounces chow mein noodles
• 36 candy eggs
• Place the milk chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a large bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until melted. Stir until smooth.
• Add the chow mein noodles to the bowl and toss until coated in the chocolate mixture.
• Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cookie mixture onto a piece of parchment and shape into a nest; top with 3 candy eggs. Repeat the process with the remaining cookie mixture and eggs.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Birds Nest Cookies