- 1 pound (4 cups) of Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Butter (We use Salted Sweet Cream Butter)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 Butterfinger Bar (1.9 oz. sized, chopped)
- Add powdered sugar and softened butter to the mixer.
- Mix on low until the butter and sugar are incorporated and increase mixer to Medium speed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk and mix until frosting is the correct consistency. If you need more milk, add one teaspoon at a time.
- Chop a Butterfinger Bar and fold the crumbs into the frosting with a spoon or spatula.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here