- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 5 Cadbury Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the cake mix, milk, oil and egg in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer for 2 minutes, and then fold in chocolate chips. Line a 9×9″ pan with non-stick foil and pour the batter inside. The batter will be thick, so you may need to press it down.
- Then gently cut the Cadbury Eggs in half. Then place the halves on top of the brownie mixture. You may need to make a little divot with a spoon to set the eggs in.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes clean. Do not overcook. Let sit on the counter for one hour before cutting.
- Enjoy with a tall glass of milk!
This article and recipe adapted from this site