- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups assorted candy, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
2. Chop your Halloween candy into bite-size pieces.
3. In a large bowl, mix sugars and melted butter, whisk until mix turns lighter (around 8 minutes).
4. Mix in eggs and vanilla, then salt and flour until completely blended.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Cut into squares.
8. Enjoy!This article and recipe adapted from this site