- 1 lb asparagus, stalks trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Balsamic glaze, for garnish
- Fresh chopped basil, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the asparagus on one side of the baking sheet in a row while placing the tomatoes on the other side in a row. Drizzle the top of the asparagus with 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper. Repeat process with tomatoes.
- Place the veggies in the oven and cook for 10 minutes. With five minutes left remove the baking sheet and top the asparagus with mozzarella. Place back in the oven and continue to cook until the cheese has melted and slightly golden.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place the asparagus on a serving plate. Top the asparagus with tomatoes and fresh basil. Drizzle the balsamic glaze on top and serve!
- This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here