- 1/2 stick unsalted butter (1/4 cup)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 packets of Apple cider drink mix (0.74 oz each)
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp International Delight caramel macchiato creamer (can substitute heavy cream!)
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with 2 layers of tin foil, leaving an overhang.
- In a large pot combine the butter, marshmallows, sugar, heavy cream, and packets of apple cider, cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the marshmallows are melted, about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the caramel bits and International Delight creamer (or heavy cream) in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the caramel at 45 second intervals at 50% power until they are melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the white chocolate chips until they are completely melted.
- Pour the fudge into the pan. Drizzle the caramel on top of the fudge, use a small metal spatula to create swirls in the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours. Cut into small squares, for best result keep the fudge in the fridge.
This article and recipe adapted from this site