- 1/2 cup HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/4 cup additional granulated or decorator’s sugar for rolling
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche or HERSHEY’S Caramel Topping
- 24 HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates filled with Caramel
1. Place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds;stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after eachheating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred. Set aside.2/22/2020 Caramel Chocolate Cookie Blossoms | HERSHEY’S Kitchenshttps://www.hersheys.com/kitchens/en_us/recipes/caramel-blossom.html 2/2
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Gradually beat in egg yolk and vanilla. Blendin melted chocolate chips. Stir together flour, cocoa and baking soda; beat into chocolate mixture,beating until thoroughly blended. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes or until dough is easy to handle.
3. Heat oven to 350° F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
4. Shape dough into 24 equal balls (about 1-1/4 inches each). Roll in granulated or decorator’s sugar,placing on prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set and center is still slightly soft. Do not over bake.Remove cookie sheets from oven to wire rack. With the end of wooden spoon make indentation incenter of each cookie. Fill each cookie indentation with dulce de leche. Cool 15 minutes; gently shiftparchment paper with cookies to wire rack. Cool completely.
6. Remove wrappers from candies. Gently press candy onto each cookie. Makes 24 cookies.
Our Best Baking Tips
- HERSHEY’S expert bloggers have all the sweet ideas you need to Bake Happy.
- This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here