- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup curd / yogurt, thick
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup condensed milk / milkmaid
- 1 tbsp custard powder, vanilla flavoured
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- firstly, transfer the caramelised sugar into a bowl.
- allow to cool for 5 minutes or until the caramelised sugar sets completely.
- further in a large bowl take ½ cup milk, ½ cup curd, ½ cup cream and ½ cup condensed milk.
- also, add 1 tbsp custard powder and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- whisk and mix until everything is well combined.
- pour in caramelised set bowl.
- cover the bowl and steam for 30 minutes or until its set completely.
- cool down to room temperature and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- finally, unmould the caramel custard or custard pudding and enjoy.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here