- potatoes, diced (peeled, not peeled, russet, reds, whatever)
- salt & pepper (or whatever other seasoning you like, taco seasoning, garlic herb, etc)
- ranch dressing, to taste
- shredded cheese of your choice, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the diced potatoes in a baking dish. Dot with a few pieces of butter. Season with salt & pepper, or whatever other seasoning you like. Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 50-60 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender.
Full Reading : https://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/my-favorite-potato-recipe