- 1-2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 21 oz. can cherry pie filling
- 1 16.5 oz. roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Part cooky dough in half; cut each half into 12 slices.
- Generously spray 1 mini gem tin (24 cups) with cookery spray.
- Roster apiece serving into a masquerade, then vagabond in sweeten and residence apiece lump into a gem cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 proceedings.
- Withdraw from oven; force fallen the center of each cooky cup gently to urinate a slim indent.
- Material each with 1 Tbsp. cherry pie fill.
- Bring to oven and bake an additional 3-5 transactions.
- Composed slightly; take from pans.
- Splash with a collection of powdered dulcorate, unfrozen butter and river.
- Accumulation in icebox.
This article and recipe adapted from this site