- 2 cups Chicken broth Low sodium
- 1 1/4 cup Milk Whole or 2%
- 1 packet Dry ranch packet 1 oz. packet
- 1 cup Cream cheese Full fat
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese Full fat
- 1 cup Shredded rotisserie chicken
- Salt To taste
Pepper To taste
- 8 oz. Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese Full fat
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese Full fat
- 1/3 cup Bacon Cooked, Crumbled or roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Roughly chopped
- In a large nonstick pot, mix together broth, milk, ranch powder and cook on medium heat until partially combined.
- Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mix until cheese is half melted.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, pasta and mix until pasta is fully covered in the liquid.
- Cover and cook cook for about 15 minutes or until pasta is fully cooked.
- Mix in parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle bacon and parsley on top and enjoy.
This article and recipe adapted from this site