- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 pieces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Roasted garlic Alfredo sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll pizza dough onto a baking sheet. Layer with ham, chicken and cheese to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake until crust is dark golden brown, 18-22 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. If desired, serve with Alfredo sauce for dipping.
Test Kitchen tips
Don’t let this stand too long before slicing and eating, or the underside of the crust will get soft. Leftover rotisserie chicken is an excellent alternative in this stromboli.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 298 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE