- 30-33 ounces* refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 small box (4 – 1/2 cup servings size) instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 small box (4 – 1/2 cup servings size) instant white chocolate pudding
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (divided)
- Soften cookie dough on the counter to soften (I let mine sit about 30-60 minutes). Generously grease 9×13 glass baking dish with butter. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- When the dough is soft, press into greased baking dish. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden just around the edges (you want a soft cookie, so slightly underbaked is best).
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer beat softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Using a rubber spatula, fold in half of the whipped topping and half of the mini chocolate chips. Spread over completely cooled cookie layer and set aside.
- Using a large bowl combine chocolate and white chocolate puddings with cold milk. Whisk together for 2 minutes until smooth and thickened. Spread pudding mixture on top of cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining mini chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- Serve with a drizzle of chocolate syrup. ENJOY!
if you can’t find a 30-ounce tube of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, just use 2 16.5 ounce tubes. The extra 3 ounces won’t matter.
This article and recipe adapted from this site