- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate tempered
- 6 ounces white chocolate tempered
US Customary – MetricInstructions
- Paint a thin layer of chocolate onto the insides of 12 silicone cupcake liners.
- Refrigerate the liners for ten minutes.
- Paint a second thin layer of chocolate on top of the first layer.
- Refrigerate the liners for another ten minutes.
- Carefully pop the chocolate cups out of the liners and fill with fruit, ice cream, pudding, or anything you like!
This article and recipe adapted from this site