- 1 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 c. whole milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
- Ice cream, for serving
- Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
GET INGREDIENTS Powered by Chicory
- In a large bowl, beat melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth and pale. Stir in flour, milk, vanilla, and salt and stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Invert a 12-cup muffin pan and cover the bottom with plastic wrap.
- Press about 1/4 cup of cookie dough around each inverted muffin pan cup to create a bowl. (Depending on how thick you make each bowl, you may only have enough dough for 9 or 10 cups.)
- Place the whole pan in the freezer and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- Scoop ice cream into bowls, drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve immediately.
This article and recipe adapted from this site