- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2″ pieces
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 3 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 Small flour tortillas
- 1/2 head green cabbage
- 1/4 c. Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- 2 tbsp. Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with parchment. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine chicken and flour and shake until fully coated.
- In one bowl, add bread crumbs. In another bowl, beat eggs. Dip chicken in eggs, then in panko until fully coated. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crispy, 23 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, warm barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder.
- Coat baked chicken in sauce.
- Serve chicken in tortillas with cabbage and drizzled with ranch. Garnish with cilantro.
This article and recipe adapted from this site