- 10 fresh chicken tenders (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 5 (1-oz) slices cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 10 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and top with cooking rack.
- Season chicken on both sides with 1 Tbsp Original Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
- Top each chicken tender with a half slice of cheese and wrap with one slice of bacon. Place on the prepared baking rack. Sprinkle chicken lightly with additional Ranch dressing mix.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and cook chicken for a minute or two until bacon is crisp.
This article and recipe adapted from this site