- 2 lb bacon
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (1-oz) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon. Chop the cooked bacon into pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked bacon, and cheeses. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Whisk together eggs, Ranch mix, and milk. Pour over tater tot mixture.
- **Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.**
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE