- 2 1/3 cup Flour (All-Purpose of Whole Wheat Pastry Flour)
- 2 1/3 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Cold Cubed Butter
Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 3 whole Egg Yolks
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 28 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Lemon Juice, Fresh Squeezed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9″x13″ pan. Line with parchment paper and butter parchment paper for easy removal.
- Crumb Topping
- In a mixer add flour, oats, sea salt, baking powder, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Add butter and mix until crumbly on medium-low speed.
- Press half of the crumb mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Set the other half aside.
- Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment beat cream cheese until light and fluffy over medium-high speed.
- Add egg yolks one at a time beating well between each addition. Scrape sides of bowl as needed. Add vanilla and lemon zest, mix until combined.
- While mixing on medium speed drizzle in sweetened condensed milk and beat for 3 minutes on medium-high speed.
- Turn mixer to low, and add lemon juice. Mix until well combined scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Pour creamy lemon cheesecake filling into crust, and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool bars to room temperature, and refrigerate until cold.
This article and recipe adapted from this site