- 2 (12-ounce) tubes cinnamon roll dough, each one cut in quarters
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Spray a 6-quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place cinnamon roll quarters evenly in crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Slowly pour on top of cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Spoon one of the containers of icing that came with the cinnamon rolls on top.
- Place lid on crock pot and cook on LOW for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. If your crock pot runs hot, check after 3 hours. Cinnamon rolls should be golden brown along the edge and no longer gooey in the middle.
- Once done, turn crock pot off and spoon second container of icing on top. Serve warm.
This article and recipe adapted from this site