- 2 pounds white chocolate candy coating
- 6- ounce white chocolate baking bar
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 ½ cups pretzel twists broken in small pieces
- Festive sprinkles if desired
- Place white chocolate candy coating, white chocolate baking bar, white chocolate chips in a crock pot that has been set on LOW.
- Heat candy for 1- 1-½ hours until melted. Uncover; stir the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in peanuts and broken pretzels until completely coated in the candy.
- Drop by spoonfuls (i like to use a small cookie scoop) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. If desired, top candy with sprinkles. Allow candy to set for at least one hour.
NutritionCalories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 81mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 0.5mg
This article and recipe adapted from this site