- 3 Lbs Red Potatoes – quartered
- 6 (3/4 inch) Boneless Pork Chops (or bone-in if available)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter – cubed
See Recipe Notes Below ↓↓↓
- Sear pork chops in oiled skillet over medium/high heat. (optional)
- Mix oil, ranch and apple cider vinegar.
- Place potatoes and pork chops into slow cooker. Pour ranch mixture over the top and toss to coat potatoes and chops evenly.
- Top with butter cubes.
- Cooking on high heat for approximately 3 hours. On low, 5-6 hours. Salt/Pepper to taste.
- Some readers have expressed that this dish was not flavorful enough. If you prefer extra flavor follow the tips below:
- Sear pork chops
- Increase dry ranch mix amount to 4 Tablespoons
- Add 1 chopped sweet onion and 8 whole garlic cloves to potatoes
- This article and recipe adapted from this site