- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups salsa or 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (11-oz) can of corn, drained
- 2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Crush the entire bag of Doritos and cover the bottom of the dish.
- Reserve one cup of cheese. Mix together remaining ingredients in a large bow. Pour chicken mixture over the Doritos.
- Bake uncovered for 20 min. Top casserole with the remaining cheese and bake 5 additional minutes or until melted.
This article and recipe adapted from this site