- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 4 tbsp butter room temperature
- 2 tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 12-oz pkg chocolate chips
- 1 12-oz pkg white chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the graham cracker crumbs and Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- Add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until completely mixed in.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours (overnight is better)
- Scoop batter into balls and place on parchment paper.
- Place balls into freezer for 10-15 minutes
- While the batter is freezing, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Dip balls into chocolate, covering completely.
- Place back on parchment paper and let cool until chocolate has hardened.
- Use a spoon to drizzle remaining melted chocolate over the truffles
This article and recipe adapted from this site