This easy banana bread pudding recipe is so amazing!! Like a dessert or brunch casserole made with overripe bananas and caramel bits if you want it to be really out of this world. You have to try this recipe for your family or to bring to a potluck, I assure you there won’t be any left to take home!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Servings: 12 Servings
• 3 c milk
• 3 eggs
• 3/4 c sugar
• 2 bananas
• 1/2 c caramel bits
• 1 loaf french or sandwich bread day old is best, discard heels of bread
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1/2 tsp almond extract
• 2 tbsp melted butter if using a bundt or mini bundt pans
• Non stick spray if using 9×12 glass dish
• Dice your loaf of french bread, or thick sandwich bread (do not use heels).
• Add milk to large bowl. Put diced bread into milk and soak milk up with bread. In separate bowl add eggs, sugar, vanilla, almond extract and mix well.
• Add sugar mixture to bread mixture and mix well. Cut banana, add to mixture and add your caramel bits to mixture.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Easy Banana Bread Pudding