- 2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (32 ounce) carton beef broth
- 1 (7 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chili powder*
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- *If you enjoy spicy chili I would increase this to 3 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Brown the meat over medium heat in a medium size sauce pot or dutch oven.
- Drain off any grease
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Allow chili to simmer over medium low heat uncovered for approximately 30 minutes until the tomato juice has reduced and thickened.
- You may also like this Cheesy Keto Taco Soup!
- Slow Cooker Version:
- Brown the meat as directed, drain off any grease and transfer to a slow cooker.
- Add the remianing ingredients, stir well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- This Recipe adapted from 👉 👉 👉 Click Here