- 1 cup powdered graham crackers
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 5 tbsp your favorite peanut butter ( I used white chocolate peanut butter from PB&Co.)
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3-4 tbsp your favorite peanut butter (I used white chocolate peanut butter)
- Few tbsp melted peanut butter
- In the food processor, add powdered graham crackers, melted butter & peanut butter and mix until it’s all mixed evenly. Fill half of the muffin cups if using with this mix and even them out using a spoon. Chill in refrigerator till you prepare your top layer.
- Bring water to boil in a pot. Place a clean bowl on top of the pot with simmering water and add chocolate chips in there. Start to move it around with a spatula and you will chocolate will start to melt in few minutes. Add peanut butter, starting with 3 tbsps and you can add more if you want more intense peanut butter flavor. Mix it all until all the chocolate & peanut butter is melted.
- Remove the bowl from top of the pot and fill the remaining half of the muffin cups with this chocolate mix.
- Now quickly melt some peanut butter in microwave. Add few drops of melted peanut butter on top of one muffin at a time and using a toothpick or knife, make swirls around. Repeat with the rest and pop them in refrigerator until chilled for 2-4 hours. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator!
This article and recipe adapted from this site