- 1 Spice Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 can pumpkin 15 oz
Cinnamon sugar topping
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- In a bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, and oil until combined.
- Stir in the spice cake mix until combined.
- Preheat donut maker.
- Meanwhile, pour cake batter into a gallon size ziplock bag. Snip off a corner to make a dime sized hole.
- When donut maker is preheated, spray it with nonstick spray. Pipe out batter into each donut well, filling the bottom half of the donut well.
- Close the donut maker and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove donuts to cooling rack and continue with the next batch. You’ll be able to make about 36 mini donuts.
- Place melted butter in one small bowl. Mix together cinnamon and sugar in another small bowl. Dip the top side of each donut quickly in butter, then in the cinnamon sugar.
- Donuts taste best when completely cool. Store in a covered container at room temperature.
This article and recipe adapted from this site