- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 – 3.4 ounce box instant French Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 – 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 package crispy biscotti lady fingers
- 2 cups cooled strong brewed coffee*
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Whisk together the pudding and milk. Let is set slightly before adding to the cream cheese. Beat until creamy again.
- Fold in the Cool Whip gently.
- Dip the lady fingers in the coffee one at a time and place them in the bottom of a 10-inch square baking pan.
- Once you have the bottom covered in cookies, spread half the cheesecake mixture on top.
- Repeat with another layer of cookies and top with the rest of the cheesecake. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and cut into 16 squares.
This article and recipe adapted from this site