- 3 3/4 cups (24oz) white chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz (1 1/4 cups) dried cranberries
- Pinch of salt
- Sparkling sugar sprinkles
1. Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper that covers the sides of the pan.
2. Place the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir well to combine and allow the heat to melt the chocolate chips. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds or so, until the chocolate is completely smooth.
3. Stir in the vanilla extract, dried cranberries and salt, then quickly transfer the mixture to the lined pan and spread evenly.
4. Top the fudge with some sparkling sugar sprinkles, if you’d like to include them, and press them down into the top of the fudge.
5. Let the fudge cool completely to room temperature before cutting into squares. You could also refrigerate it until it’s cool.
6. Cut the fudge and store in an air tight container. Fudge can be stored at either room temperature or the fridge.
This article and recipe adapted from this site —> Click Here