- 2 ripe bananas peeled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a regular size muffin pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Add all of the first 7 ingredients to the blender except for the chocolate chips. Blend until creamy and smooth, 2 minutes.
- Fold in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffins, they should be 3/4 of the way full (or a bit more).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the tops are set and a toothpick comes out mostly clean. (I slightly under bake mine because they continue to bake in the pan as they cool.)
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- This Recipe adapted from this SITE