- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 dashes cayenne powder
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 – 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon bottled Italian seasoning (Simply Organic or McCormick brand)
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges
- Season the chicken tenders with smoked paprika and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Chicken tenders.
- Pin on Pinteres
- Heat up a cast-iron skillet (preferred) on high heat and add 3 tablespoons of butter. As soon as the butter melts and starts to sizzle, add the chicken tenders. Cook uninterrupted for 1-2 minutes, then turn over and start cooking the other side.
- Push the chicken tenders to the side of the skillet. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter follow by the minced garlic on the empty space on the skillet. Add the Italian seasoning on top of the chicken tenders and stir to combine well with the chicken and garlic.
- Add salt and lemon juice and continue to cook the chicken tenders until they are slightly charred on the both sides. Add the chopped parsley, stir to combine well. Turn off the heat and serve immediately with lemon wedges. Squeeze the lemon juice on top before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site