- 6 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 2-3 stalks of celery, chopped fine
- 4 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1 cup finely diced fresh dill (loosely packed)
- 1 cup sour cream* (see note below)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together the chicken, celery, grapes, and pecans.
- Whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour into the chicken mixture and stir until completely covered.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours for the flavors to develop. Serve with bread or pretzel crackers.
*Recipe slightly adapted from cooks.com
**To make this lower in calories, substitute Greek yogurt for the sour cream.
This article and recipe adapted from this site