- 1 lb box medium shells
- 1 lb ground hamburger , cooked with garlic powder, dried onion, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 10.75 cans tomato soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- After browning hamburger, add 2 cans tomato soup to the frying pan (with the hamburger).
- Add 1/2 can water.
- Stir and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour noodles in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour hamburger mixture over noodles and stir.
- Sprinkle cheese over casserole and cover with foil.
- Bake in a 375* oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes longer.
- Can bake under broiler for 3-5 minutes to brown cheese, if desired.
- Note: If you want to use 2 cups of one kind of cheese (example: mozzarella) instead of the combination, you can
- Dried onion and garlic powder is completely optional and can be adjusted to your family’s tastes
This article adapted from this site