These healthy no-bake cookies are to die for! You’ll never miss all the sugar you normally find in no-bakes! These healthy cookies are easy to make, and come together quickly for a spur-of-the-moment snack.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ½ – ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil (or butter if you prefer)
- 6 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups gluten-free quick oats
- You can use regular peanut butter – but of course, that will make your cookies reduced sugar rather than sugar free.
- Combine first four ingredients in a sauce pan and warm gently on stove top.*
- Next, add in the vanilla, oatmeal, and stir well.