- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsps clarified butter or ghee, melted
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsps raw Honey
- 2 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 2 Tbsps fresh chopped parsley
- In a medium glass bowl, whisk melted butter/ghee, garlic, vinegar and honey. Add in the chicken tenders and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Toss/stir until all tenders are nicely coated.
- Allow to sit and marinate flavors for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken tenders in a single layer to the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 8 minutes total.
- You might need to cook these chicken tenders in two batches to avoid overcrowding the pan, which prevents that nice golden brown color.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here